Remora Earns Distinguished Position as Premier Google Partner
November 23, 2016
Here at Remora, our team of dedicated design, development, and marketing experts have only one goal in mind: To provide dealerships with the best possible service and deliver tangible results through cutting edge digital strategies. Of course, now that we've achieved "Premier" status as a Google Partner, you don't just have to take our word for it; the experts over in Mountain View can vouch for the quality of our services as well.
To give you a little insight into what this accolade means – and how it can affect your dealership's online operations moving forward – let's spend a few minutes talking about the inner workings of this distinguished honor and what it took for Remora to lay claim to the Premier Google Partner designation.
What Does It Mean to Be a Google Premier Partner?
Standing as a Premier Partner with Google is all about transcending average advertising solutions and joining a small, elite group of industry experts on the cutting edge of AdWords strategy and implementation. More specifically, being a Premier Partner is all about:
- Meeting (and exceeding) Google's Partner program qualification criteria.
- Promoting superior transparency and customer service.
- Connecting customers with innovative and impactful AdWords advertising strategies.
In other words, achieving this status is just another example of how Remora is ready and willing to leave the competition in the dust and provide dealerships of all shapes and sizes with bold and effective digital marketing solutions.
How Does Google Dole out This Accolade?
Naturally, earning the right to call yourself a Premier Google Partner isn't easy. In fact, as the official Partner program page explains, there are multiple criteria that we had to fulfill before achieving this status.
To give you an idea of the hard work that went into this achievement, here's a quick look at the particular hurdles Google places in front of those seeking Premier status:
- Complete (and Maintain) AdWords Certification – At least two of the members of our team of marketing professionals must undergo a rigorous testing process and maintain their AdWords expert certification at all times. (You can view our specific certification specializations by following this link or by clicking on the interactive Premier Partner profile button at the bottom of this post.)
- Demonstrate a Healthy Amount of Activity – Being a Premier Partner isn't a "set it and forget it" style commitment; to stay certified, our team has to consistently display a healthy amount of activity across all of our managed dealership accounts.
- Back This Activity up with Performance – Google expects a lot more out of Premier Partners than just being active; this digital leader also demands some serious results. Specifically, aspiring Partners must achieve solid revenue and growth on behalf of their customers for an extended amount of time before even being considered for inclusion in this select group.
The key message being sent by these requirements and stipulations? If you want to earn Google's highest AdWords accolade and reap the benefits of this position, then you'd better be prepared to put in a serious amount of hard work, dedication, and effort on behalf of your clients.
What This Announcement Means for Your Dealership Going Forward
Now that we have all of the details regarding the Premier Partnership program out of the way, it's time to get to the most important portion of this conversation – what this milestone for Remora means for your dealership going forward.
Pictured from left to right: Remora's Director of Search, Steve Seeley, and Chief Operating Officer (COO), Matthew Taylor.
As a freshly-minted Premier Google Partner, you can expect to enjoy the following benefits by working with our team of AdWords technicians:
- Leverage Certified Expertise – The competition might talk a big game, but our certified analysts and Google-approved account managers actually have the credentials to back up their claims. From perfecting the use of negative keywords to split testing different advertising variables, Premier Partners display a clear mastery of digital marketing best practices.
- Connect Straight with Google for Support – Premier Partners also enjoy the luxury of having access to their own Google Agency Team. This means that if there's ever a problem with your site or AdWords campaign, you can take comfort in the fact that your issue will be bumped to the front of the queue and handled immediately.
- Forward-Thinking Service – Perhaps the most important part of working with a Premier Partner like Remora is the realization that earning this position provides us with a competitive advantage over the rest of the industry. Whether we are talking about testing beta features straight from Google or implementing cutting edge practices and tactics, being a Premier Partner comes with a variety of "insider" perks that other organizations simply cannot match.
At the end of the day, this breakdown is merely the tip of the iceberg in terms of what comes with earning the right to be a Google Premier Partner. If you'd like to learn more about our newly-acquired Premier Partner status, feel free to check out the official Remora Google Partner profile page or click on the interactive button below to see our AdWords-approved specializations.