Jobs at Remora
Want to join the team? We have 1 open position.
Current Job Opportunities at Remora
Location: Jacksonville, FL - Posted: July 21, 2021
Remora is currently seeking one experienced front-end web page designer with excellent photoshop and CSS chops. Responsibilities include working alongside Remora's elite development team to create new websites and make improvements to our custom car dealership web and mobile applications. We work regular hours Monday through Friday and you will be expected to work in close collaboration with Remora's development team to create new websites on our custom and proprietary platform. Proficiency with CSS and HTML is expected and required. We are always seeking super stars that are passionate about technology and have a strong desire for continued learning. The camaraderie is real at Remora; we treat you with the respect that you deserve, and we all enjoy a laid-back atmosphere surrounded by true professionals. We research trends, advocate for best practices and value a shared and rich learning environment.
What We Offer
- An ideal work experience.
- Competitive pay based on experience. Front-end website designers start at $50-60K/yr.
- All major holidays off with pay plus 15 days of additional paid time off in the first year.
- Five extra days of PTO for each year with the company, up to 5 total weeks of PTO per year.
- Proficiency in CSS3 and HTML5.
- Proficiency with photoshop and Adobe XD.
- 1+ year of relevant work experience.
- A basic understanding of web system architecture and stacks.
Not required, but additional consideration will be given for:
- Fluency in Laravel, Symfony, or any modern PHP MVC framework.
- Proficiency with Git.Apply
Work Life at Remora
Headquartered in Jacksonville, we are a passionate group of expert software engineers that rely on each other to create outrageous tech that upends industries. Remora serves hundreds of car dealership clients across North America and we are disrupting the traditional OEM dealership website model. Well-established and poised for explosive growth, we are always seeking coachable designers and developers with great work ethics to join our team. If you can fit in working shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best, then we want you to start right away. If you believe that you may be the fit that we are looking for, please email your interest and resume to [email protected]
- Cloudflare - DNS, WAF
- AWS - RDS, ECR, S3, Elasticache, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda
- MySQL 5.7
- PHP 7.1
- Laravel 5.5
- AngularJS 1
- Python 3
Joel Test - 12/12
- Source control - Yes.
- One-step build - Yes.
- Daily builds - Yes.
- Bug database - Yes.
- Bugs fixed before writing new code - Yes.
- Up-to-date schedule - Yes.
- Specs - Yes.
- Quiet working conditions - Yes.
- Best tools that money can buy - Yes.
- Testers - Yes.
- Code screening - Yes.
- Hallway usability testing - Yes.