Opportunities at Remora
Join our team! We have zero open position.
Open Jobs at Remora
Work Life at Remora
Headquartered in Jacksonville, we are a passionate group of software engineers that rely on each other to create outrageous tech that upends industries. Well-established and experiencing explosive growth, Remora serves hundreds of car dealership clients across North America. We are always seeking outstanding developers with great work ethics to join our team. If you fit in working shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best, then we want you to start right away. If you believe that you may be the fit that we are looking for, email your resume to [email protected]
Location: Jacksonville, FL
We work regular hours Monday through Friday and you are expected to work in person, in Jacksonville, in close collaboration with our development and design teams. There is some flexibility in the schedule. Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming is expected. Proficiency with data flows and component driven architectures is required.
We are always seeking good people that are passionate about technology with a strong desire for continued learning and growth. The camaraderie is real at Remora; we treat you with the respect you deserve, and our techs enjoy a laid-back atmosphere of professionals.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay based on experience. This position starts at $125-145k.
- All major holidays off with pay plus 25 days of additional paid time off.
- An ideal work experience.
- Relevant work experience. (1+ years)
- Proficiency with React.js, data flows, and component driven architectures.
- Clear understanding of web system architecture and stacks.
- Experience working with Cloudflare.
- Fluency in Laravel, or a similar modern PHP MVC framework.
- Proficiency with Git. Branching, merging, pull requests, and conflict resolution.
- Experience with AWS, containerization, Docker, Kubernetes or Vagrant.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools.
- Experience with Cloudflare.Apply Now
Joel Test - 12/12
- Source control - Yes.
- One-step build - Yes.
- Daily builds - Yes.
- Bug database - Yes.
- Bugs fixed before writing new code - Yes.
- Up-to-date schedule - Yes.
- Specs - Yes.
- Quiet working conditions - Yes.
- Best tools that money can buy - Yes.
- Testers - Yes.
- Code screening - Yes.
- Hallway usability testing - Yes.