Opportunities at Remora
Join our team! We have one open position.
Open Jobs at Remora
Location: Jacksonville, FL
We are seeking experienced web support representative with excellent people skills. As a Remora team-member, you will be primarily working in our portal on one of our two flagship products: Mako, a SaaS automotive website platform, and Sonar, an all-in-one communication platform with Ai assistance for agents. You will be responsible for supporting client change requests on our websites and business management software in support of our design and development teams. We work regular hours Monday through Friday and you will be expected to work in close collaboration with our development and design teams. Basic proficiency with HTML and photoshop is expected and required. We are always seeking super stars that are passionate about technology with a strong desire for continued learning and the camaraderie is real at Remora; we treat you with the respect you deserve. All of our team-members enjoy a laid-back atmosphere surrounded by true professionals. We research new trends, advocate for best practices, and we all value the rich and shared learning environment at Remora...
What We Offer
- Competitive pay based on experience. Support representatives start between $45-60K/yr.
- All major holidays off with pay plus 10 days of additional paid time off in the first year.
- Five extra days of PTO for each year with the company, up to 5 total weeks per year.
- 75% of your Health Insurance costs are covered by Remora.
- 100% of dental, vision, and a supplemental life insurance policy are covered by Remora.
- An ideal work experience
- Great phone, email, and rapport building skills.
- Great listening skills with consistent follow through.
- Some experience with web support.
- Some experience with HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- The ability to learn new software and work within our management portal.
- Proficiency with Google calendar, mail, and Microsoft Office suite.
- A great attitude with an openness to learning new skills.
Not required, but additional consideration will be given for:
- Proficiency in CSS3 and HTML5.
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Experience using a CRM.Apply Now
Work Life at Remora
Headquartered in Jacksonville, we are a passionate group of software engineers that rely on each other to create outrageous tech that upends industries. Well-established and experiencing explosive growth, Remora serves hundreds of car dealership clients across North America. We are always seeking outstanding developers with great work ethics to join our team. If you fit in working shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best, then we want you to start right away. If you believe that you may be the fit that we are looking for, email your resume to [email protected]
Joel Test - 12/12
- Source control - Yes.
- One-step build - Yes.
- Daily builds - Yes.
- Bug database - Yes.
- Bugs fixed before writing new code - Yes.
- Up-to-date schedule - Yes.
- Specs - Yes.
- Quiet working conditions - Yes.
- Best tools that money can buy - Yes.
- Testers - Yes.
- Code screening - Yes.
- Hallway usability testing - Yes.