Are you on site at the Greektown Casino and Hotel here in Detroit, Michigan, for the "Alpha Dawg" Jim Ziegler's 24th edition of the Internet Battle Plan automotive conference? Then you'll definitely want to make it a point to catch Remora's own Christian Jorn as he briefs the automotive world on why generating a technical advantage in the realm of natural search is a must for dealerships that truly want to sell more cars.
With this in mind, we've provided a quick recap of what to expect today, as well as all of the info you need to ensure that you don't miss a second of Christian's groundbreaking presentation that will most certainly change how your dealership views its presence in the digital world.
Have some questions about when and where to catch this event? Then follow along as we cover all the details you need to know before Christian takes the stage at Internet Battle Plan XXIV.
- Who - You and one of the automotive industry's most progressive speakers, Christian Jorn of Remora.
- What - A powerful presentation explaining the need for dealerships to generate a technical advantage via today's search landscape, as well as actual demonstrations of this process in action.
- When - The presentation on generating a technical advantage for your car dealership's website begins today, August 8th, at 12:45 P.M. local time here in Detroit.
- Where - The Internet Battle Plan XXIV automotive conference at the Greektown Casino and Hotel.
- Why - Doesn't your dealership want a leg up on the competition thanks to cutting-edge search engine optimization (SEO) practices and technology?
Now that you have all of the information you need to make the most of today's big presentation here at Internet Battle Plan XXIV, there's no excuse for you to miss one of the most impactful - and informative - speaking events on the docket for this premier industry gathering.
To get you pumped up about today's events and give you a taste of what the Alpha Dawg himself brings to the table, here's Ziegler himself going over the basics of the Internet Battle Plan seminar series, the history of this program, and how your dealership can make the most of its time spent soaking up the "Motown Magic" edition of this illustrious automotive conference.
Additionally, you can always check out the official page for the Internet Battle Plan series to dig into all of the details for the 24th take on Ziegler's iconic assembly of some of the brightest minds in the automotive world.
We hope to see you there and if you have any questions or comments about generating a technical advantage for your dealership when it comes to natural search, don't hesitate to connect with Christian or one of the other Remora representatives who will be on location at the Greektown Casino and Hotel for Internet Battle Plan XXIV.
Update: The Alpha Dawg himself was kind enough to film some of Christian's time spent in front of the packed crowd at the Greektown Casino and Hotel, which you can view here:
As you can see, this is just a taste of the in-depth and intriguing analysis offered up by the Remora team at this industry event. If you'd like to learn even more about how we can help your car dealership maximize its digital presence and leverage a technical SEO advantage against the competition, feel free to connect with us today, and also make it a point to catch Christian's next presentation at an upcoming automotive industry gathering near you.